Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rockband!!

Ever since we got out wii, Chris and I have been waiting for Rockband to come out for it. Well it finally did so we saved up our pennies and we got it this past weekend. It is totally awesome and I feel like thats all we really did this weekend. Our friends Angee and Robby came over to break it in with us and we were ROCKING all night long. It is so fun to watch Chris because he gets so into it. We had a great time playing but I'm sure our neighbors will be happy when we get tired of it.



Here is Chris on the drums...


...and here is Val on guitar

We would be more than happy to have whoever wants to come over and play with us. We need all the practice we can get.


Other events this weekend...On Friday night we went with Laurie, Jen and TJ to see Mamma Mia. It was tons of fun and I loved every minute of it. We saw the play last year with my family and I've been dying to go see it again since then. So I was super excited when I found out they were making a movie. For the past 2 weeks or so, all I've listened to is the soundtrack (thanks to my fabulous mom for buying it for me) and I plan on listening to it for at least a few more days. I highly recommend going to see it!


7 Comments:

Blogger G Gang said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! I am dying!!!! Too funny.

July 22, 2008 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

hahahah you are funny! i love it! keep 'em coming. I know you will be just as addicted as I am!

July 22, 2008 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

ok, disreguard my response to your email, I found you on Jen's blog. But, Hooray!! You finally got one!! I crapped my pants when you said you got one! Literally! HAHAHA! Just kidding. No, but seriously. I will say however that you and Chris have a much darker complextion than I remember.

July 22, 2008 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Ok, now I am laughing. I just saw the name Wendy on your blog and didn't really pay attention to what it was that I was looking at, but I just told Dave, "Hey they have a dog named Wendy too!" And then I clicked on it(thinking you had a site specifically for that dog) and realized it was our blog. It took me a while to figure out what happened and why it redirected me to my own blog. I'm retarded. But you, my good friends, are clever!

July 22, 2008 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

I just wanted to make another comment so when you check your blog you will see that you have a lot of comments and be all excited and think to yourselves, "Hey, this blogging thing is really fun!"
We really do miss you guys like crazy!! When is our next Vegas trip?! ....Or any trip for that matter?

July 22, 2008 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

And here is a quote from me and Dave to you:
"My cousin named her dog Samantha."
"Look, shut up about the dog, okay?"

July 22, 2008 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I like the change! it is cute!

July 23, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home