Thursday, July 24, 2008

World Ventures

A few months ago, my friend Heather Scott started telling me about a travel thing that she had just started and that I needed to check it out. I kept ignoring her for a while and figured that she'd just stop bugging me about it. Finally, she invited me to a travel party at her house. So I decided that I just needed to go to her party and smile and say no thanks just to get her off my back. The whole time leading up to the party, Chris and I kept saying to each other that there was no way that we would be signing up for this. We have started with a few network marketing companies in the past and were left with a bad feeling about them. The time of the party finally came and as we listened to the presentation both Chris and I started getting excited about it. After the presentation was over, we looked to each other and I could tell Chris wanted to sign up but we were both too afraid to admit it. After a few minutes of talking about it, we both decided that we wanted to be World Venture-ers! Even my dad, who I would have never though would sign up for something like this, signed up. We even won a free cruise...well actually my dad won but was very kind to give it to us to enjoy. The more we go to the meetings, the more excited we get. Here is our website...

http://www.christophermcrae.worldventures.biz/

Please check it out and click on the 1, 2 and 3. Or feel free to call or email us and we'll take you to a party or answer any questions that you may have. They raffle off cruises or vacation packages at all of the meetings as an incentive. We would love to have someone come with us on our cruise. I promise there will be no pressure to sign up...Chris and I are so excited about it and just want to share it with others. What better way is there to make money than to make money while you are traveling?!?! Just last week, Chris and I hosted a travel party of our own. Here are a few pictures from it.


Us waiting for people to come in and get "lei-ed"

This is us watching the presentation

This is Chris after everyone left. He was so pooped from all the excitement!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Luke and Niki said...

You do not know how excited I am that you finally have a blog!!!! You will like it I promise! I know last christmas was a little too hectic. We were trying to please our families and didnt get to have a night of our own to see friends. We want to try and visit longer so hopefully it will work out next time! I seriously miss you so much and cant wait to catch up!

July 24, 2008 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

you are such a geek! post some real pictures of yourselves!!! i love ya!!

July 24, 2008 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger bringinit said...

The SpiderWeb System Rakes in the Cash in World Ventures!

This is Ron Hagenhoff, writing to you from sumptuously gorgeous Honolulu, Hawaii and I want to talk to you about the advantage that the 100% free SpiderWeb Marketing System can give you in a company like World Ventures. I personally don’t know a lot about World Ventures. I’ve heard that their travel benefits and vacation prices are supposed to be very good. But I do know that you can make a substantial income through its business op plan.
Now, I’m writing this about World Ventures, but it applies to just about any product that requires sales to anyone. Which, is just about everything.
You may be looking into World Ventures, or any other product, trying to figure out if it is the right business program to get you that expensive, shiny thing you’ve been dreaming of, or at least help pay the bills. You may have gotten into it a while ago, hit a flurry of enthusiastic members who quickly died out, and are now looking for ways to jump start your business. When I first joined network marketing, I became involved because I was interested in entrepreneurship, I loved the idea of flexibility, I loved the product, I wanted to supplement my primary income.
The thing about World Ventures right now, is that you are not only competing with others who are selling it in the same program as you, not to mention the natural market limitations of airfare commisions for companies like World Ventures, but you are also competing with the giants: Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz – as well as thousands of well-established distributors of travel from YTB & TraVerus, whose products have also been doing well on the market for years. Not to mention the newer, next wave of networking travel companies like Travelencia.
It’s a problem that most people in this industry run into. You need people to work with, and because so many other businesses have been scooping up the people you’re looking for, they can be hard to find. In my experience with MLM, I initially struggled because I couldn’t keep my recruits excited, I didn’t know enough people, I couldn’t stand cold calling, I was not good at training, I was not good on the phone. You may have as well.
The SpiderWeb Marketing System can help you break through the limitations of network marketing. Basically, the SpiderWeb System is a lead generator. You need people to sell to, and the SpiderWeb System will help you find them. It is a networking system that will help you create relationships with other people who are looking for similar business opportunities. Did I mention that it is 100% free? Best of all, you make money while you do it.
The SpiderWeb Marketing System is a system designed to integrate over twelve different sources of income. Through a fully-automated, free system that requires little effort, you can become the recipient of a steady income, while creating mutually advantageous business relationships that will be beneficial to your endeavors in World Ventures.
The SpiderWeb Marketing System is a free way to develop your World Ventures business, (they never ask for a single payment ever) while making a substantial additional income. Having been in this business for 3 years, I know how important it is to have successful marketing. Luckily, for me and for you, The SpiderWeb Marketing System is a great way to break through those struggles and increase your income, no matter what you are selling.

Thanks for reading.

Warmest Aloha,
Ron Hagenhoff
For more information on how The SpiderWeb Marketing System can help you, visit http://BringinIt.ws

August 6, 2008 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

So how have you been doing in the world ventures? Has it been working for you? I am very interested in hearing about it from someone other than the person recruiting me. Email me at christine at vegasaliens dot com. Thanks

August 9, 2008 at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home