Saturday, July 26, 2008

Blogs, Blogs, Everywhere

So on Friday night, Chris went up to scout camp for the night leaving me all alone. So rather than being bored at home, I called up my wonderful sister, Theresa, and went to her house to crash her girls night with Christi. After I got there, Theresa told Christi that she needed to check out my new blog. Well one thing led to another and before they knew what was coming for them, I talked them into starting blogs themselves. I mostly felt like I needed to help my friend list grow, I don't have enough on here yet. So rather than going swimming like they had planned, we spent the whole night blogging. We had a fabulous night hangin' out and laughing. Thanks so much girls for fun night and keeping me from being lonely...(don't tell Chris that I ended up not really missing him too much. And Chris if you are reading this, I'm totally just kidding.) Sorry, no pics of that night. I need to get used to being a blogger and taking more pictures when I go out. I guess you will just have to check out their blogs to see the fruits of our labor.

So then today, as I was driving home, I convinced my mom that she too needed to join the wonderful world of blogging. And once again, another one bites the dust. I figure that I was able to resist for such a long time that now, if I'm going down, I'm taking everyone of you with me. Because she is still living in the stone age with dial up Internet, I had to do most of the work for her. But she is now up and running. I hope to see her putting all of my hard work to use and actually doing something with it. I know she went to see Mamma Mia tonight, how about you blog about it, Mom!

After that, my friend Katie brought over her baby so she could go to the stake dance. No Katie is not a teen mom, she just can't resist going to those dances. Its kind of an addiction actually, she should really get some help. Ok, the real reason is that her husband is in the bishopric, so they somehow get suckered into a lot of these kinds of things. Which is fine by me, then I get to hang out with the cutest girl ever!! It really is a win-win situation; Katie gets a break and I get my Bella fix. Chris and I had so much fun with Bella. I wasn't sure how she would do at my house because she is such a home body, but she was so good. She was in such a good mood all night, especially since she was up past her bedtime. I thought she was going to fall asleep at one point, but all of a sudden she got her second wind and was wide awake. I love watching Chris with her. This is one baby that he truly loves and enjoys. They were chillin' watching a movie together. She was even rubbing his belly for him...one of his favorite ways to be pampered. When I see him with Bella, I know he will be such a great dad one day.

So some of these pictures are actually of Chris, which goes against everything that The Dog Blog supports, but I just couldn't resist. They were just too cute not to share with all of you. Plus, Rogue is on my *hit list today. I walked into my room to look for something when all of a sudden I heard a strange noise. When I turned around, I found Rogue pooping on my bedroom floor. What the heck is that all about?!?!? She is a year and a half old already. Shouldn't all of that be out of her system by now? I just don't understand what I did wrong. I really can't complain too much. This is a very rare occurrence with her. Kona on the other hand...you know. I could go on more but I'll save the rest of this rant for another day.


Here is Chris and Bella chatting. And of course we can't forget Bella's baby elephant. This thing will keep her happy for hours. Maybe that's why she was so happy all night.
This is Chris trying to get Bella to smile for the camera. She was all smiles and laughing till the camera came out
Finally a smile!!
Here they are enjoying the movie. No wonder why they get along so well.
They are finally starting to wind down. They were both ready for bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

how do you add when people updated their posts?

July 27, 2008 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Luke and Niki said...

haha you are too cute! I lvoe getting people started with blogs! Chris looks like a natural daddy!!!

We are finally getting a new addition to our little family...we are getting a puppy on friday!!! I will post it.

July 28, 2008 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger G Gang said...

I love you guys so much!!!!
Very entertaining post!

July 28, 2008 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Sounds like it was a fun weekend!

July 29, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home