Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just a preview of whats to come....

Chris and I spent the weekend in Pinedale at the McRae Family reunion. This is just a taste of what is to come...I hope you enjoy and that this holds you over till I post the rest of everything that I have. Also, there will once again be real pics of us. I may need to start another blog for the real pics and keep this one just for the dogs and when I'm feeling more creative. There are just too many good ones that I want to share with you all. I will need to ponder that idea for a few days and I'll get back to you on that one. You may be asking "why not just do that on the one that Chris started?" Chris specifically told me that his blog is for projects and other rants. Plus, I'm a little bit of a control freak and want to have full control of everything that is posted. So for all you dogg blogg haters out there, just be patient...I'll probably give into you on that too!! This picture is of Chris, Uncle Kenny, TJ and Gary. Gary looks like he is getting too frisky with TJ but the scary thing is that TJ seems to be enjoying it!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

Hubba Hubba! Where can I find me some of those coconuts?

August 4, 2008 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

you beat me to the first post but I got the full post up first. ha!!

August 4, 2008 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

which pics do you want??

August 4, 2008 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger What did ya think? said...

This is the first time I have seen this photo. Now I am really bummed that we missed seeing this in person. All I can say is "WOW"

December 14, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home