Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mom's New Do!!

Today, I was at work and my mom texted me that she had been watching Oprah. I guess they had hair stylists to the stars on the show doing hair for 100 people in the audience. She all of a sudden had the desire to get her hair done before her Vegas trip on Friday. Mind you that is was already 4:00 or 5:00 in the afternoon and she knew that I was going to be at youth conference starting tomorrow. I was going to be working till late but luckily for her, I'm a softie. I told her to come on over after work and I would color and cut her hair for her tonight so she would look so stunning in Vegas. I offered for her to come over and spend the night, hoping that she would say "no thanks". For as long as I can remember, my mom has never been able to spend the night away from my dad. We used to plan girls night out/slumber parties with my sisters and mom. Every time, she would start out so strong and promise to stay the whole time. But without fail, by no later than midnight, she would be on her way home to be with my dad. My dad would even sometimes come to pick her up!!! So I thought by offering, I would look like a good daughter and not have to do anything. What I didn't know was that she would call my bluff. So she came over and being the amazing daughter that I am, I made her hair beautiful. Here's a picture of me cutting her new do. She loves it!!! And if I may say so myself, she looks quite fetching. :)


3 Comments:

Blogger Chipsie said...

are you saying that mom stayed the whole night? did she bring dad?

August 7, 2008 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger G Gang said...

Awesome!

August 7, 2008 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger poopie said...

WOW YOU BIG JERK!! You totally skipped over the part about you sucking and left a sweet little comment, thus making me feel like a punk. Whatever you still suck.

August 10, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home